SVP/VP, Discretionary Mandate Specialist, Discretionary Portfolio Management (DPM), Private Banking
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Work closely with Relationship Management and Investment Consultancy teams to introduce and market DPM services to clients.
- Respond to queries related to DPM products and services.
- Coordinate and provide product training, marketing communications and updates to the Relationship Managers and Investment Counsellors.
- Ensure DPM marketing compliance and alignment with sales restrictions & bank's regulatory requirements.
- Support new products/ service initiatives/ launches/ collaborations.
- Update RMs on product strategy and market conditions.
- Prepare products presentations and dissemination.
- Expand RM's knowledge of DPM.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy or a related discipline with 8-10 years of relevant experience preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Portfolio Management Services in a Wealth Management context.
- Excellent Financial and Asset Management knowledge.
- Good understanding of selling and regulatory requirements for Discretionary Portfolio Management.
- Good track record of driving mandate sales.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to coach, support, and work as team with marketing staff and other product arms of the bank in achieving growth targets
- Ability to listen and understand client's requirements
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.