SVP, Banking Business Finance (Consumer Banking Products & Segments), Group Finance
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 25 Feb 18 2018-02-25
See job description for details
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions â€" whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
- Partner with business by providing strategic and value added analysis on Consumer Banking products & Segments.
- Lead business financial reviews and proactively engage the Business to identify opportunities and manage risk.
- Assess business propositions from the perspective of their return on investment
- Manage monthly financial closing/management reporting & Lead annual budgeting and forecasting exercises for Products & Segments
- Develop financial models and insights for business forecast/planning and articulation of strategic initiatives
- Provide insights in market & competitors analysis
- Ensure proper accounting and financial control policies are implemented across all products
- Optimization of reporting process to streamline and/or automate them
- Implement out of the box solutions to optimize workload with minimal disruption
- Manage a team of product/segment analysts
- Lead the team towards strategic and analytical orientation
- The candidate should possess more than 12 years of experience in a Finance function of Retail Bank, with good understanding of segment operating model and retail products such as deposits, secured / unsecured products, investments and cards
- A highly driven individual with excellent stakeholder management & communication skills.
- Advanced degree in Accountancy or a Finance related discipline
- Team management skills and strategic orientation. Hands-on and delivery focused
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.