SVP, Digital Product Manager, Regional Customer Segment & Customer Science, Consumer Banking Group
Business Function In the last decade or so most of the banks have transformed the way they serve customers digitally for their various needs. As a bank with an establish network, we have the ability to differentiate ourselves by providing our customers with seamless experiences both online and offline. To do that in the best way possible, we have relooked at the way we service our customers, with a special focus on those areas that require a more human touch. That is why, at DBS, we are on the mission to deliver hyper-personalized journeys for our customers, but also our employees, using data and artificial intelligence to increasing the customer engagement, our frontline productivity, and as well as a positive impact on our top line. As a Digital Product Manager, this role will be part of Regional Customer Segments and Customer Science team who are building the end to end platform for over 8000 consumer bank staff across front office, middle office and operations; for mass market, priority banking and private bank. Key Responsibilities
You'll fit right if
- Define Regional Strategy: Responsible for outlining the future strategy of platform, taking into account latest customer, business, data and technology trends.
- Customer Experience: Develop best in class customer and employee journeys in collaboration with UX design team applying design thinking and a deep knowledge of our users and customers, and the data about how our customers engage with bank
- Business Solutions: Define effective solutions that arevaluable(our customers choose to buy or use),viable(the solution works within the many constraints of the business),usable(the user can figure out how to use) andfeasible(our engineers have the skills and technology to implement).
- Data Driven: Conceptualize and execute the vision for DBS wealth management, all in an agile way, applying key principles of our data driven operating model, with clearly defined drivers and outcomes, and a unique ability to track and improve on the business impact
- Change Management: Drive adoption through effective change management without disrupting the business
- Collaboration:Co-create strategies/plans with multiple teams, drive consensus with multiple functional teams from controls, technology, country and regional and establish mutual wins
- Team Management: Lead the direct team and virtual teams eloquently and ensure individual's mental & physical well-being is taken care above all everything
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- You are passionate about customer needs and satisfaction
- You have the ability to think out of the box, and drive innovation
- You can approach a business goal through a series of measurable product launches
- You have a strong bias for action
- You have a strong understanding of what it takes to launch new initiatives
- You can apply technology starting from the needs of end users
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving and attention to detail come naturally to you
- You have an analytical and data-driven approach towards your day-to-day work
- You have principle understanding of product management