SVP, Digital Products & Services, Consumer Banking Group
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation. Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle.
The candidate will be leading a team responsible for partnering key business stakeholders in the digitization of unsecured & secured loans, cards, payments related products & services. It includes supporting customer management program such as the Multiplier account.
As the overall digital channel product owner & subject matter expert, the team will focus on driving online acquisitions & usages jointly with the product & technology team through introducing new capabilities, develop contextual engagements & create differentiated customer journey/experience.
- Define the overall product & services digital strategy & roadmap along with the products & technology team.
- Leverage on the digital channels & innovations to scale and migrate new & existing customer online; especially in the area of onboarding, transactions & engagements. Improving productivity & lowering cost to acquire & serve.
- To own or support short term initiatives/projects that will contribute to the vision of developing best-in-class digital journeys.
- Lead in the end-to-end project implementation lifecycle starting from defining the business case, customer journey, go-to-market plan, post live monitoring & enhancements. Ensure execution plan are translated into actionable milestones & measurable goals. Co-own these business benefits and outcomes with the product team.
- Work closely with the regional & platform team ensure alignment across the region on best practises, solutions & processes.
- Work closely with the Business Analytics & Intelligent Banking team to analyze, experiment & present engagement use case that are tailored to the customer's need.
- To work closely with design & UX team to map and present the most optimal customer journey.
- Working knowledge of online/mobile applications and technologies from product management perspective
- Understanding of and experience with emerging payment technology, such as tokenization, cloud-based payments, NFC, etc.
- Appreciation in security, risk management & regulatory frameworks governing technology use in financial services and payments a plus
- Industry experience in payments, telecom, banking or technology industry would be a plus
- Experience in working cross-functionally and across regions in large organizations to deliver product functionality
- Strong customer orientation, passionate about delivering amazing user experience
- Fluency in Agile / Scrum development. Agile certification (CPO, Scrum Master) is advantageous.
- Minimum 10-12 years' experience in a related position and with an interest in technology, product and / or process management
- Ability to work independently and poses a resourceful personality
- Ability to be thought leader and lead a team of talented individuals
- Strong sense of customer centricity and vision
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills, to translate ideas into actionable roadmaps and execution plans
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- Able to work under pressured timelines
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Self-motivated team player and enjoy working in a fast and dynamic environment
- Eye for details and with a sense of urgency
- Experience with Adobe Analytics is an advantage. Intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.