SVP, Digital Proposition & Balance Build, Regional Digital Finance & Payments, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
- Responsible for developing, socializing, and driving implementation of digital & physical propositions, and drive customer engagement and consumer finance balance growth through digital channels
- Drive digital consumer finance initiatives and work with regional and country stakeholders to ensure quality execution of projects within cost and timeline
- Collaborate with country/regional products, digital banking, design, and platform partners in identifying digital channel enhancement initiatives and to ensure the smooth operational roll-out of new digital consumer finance services/features to customers
- Leveraging data analytics and collaborating with risk teams to provide thought leadership and to enable countries to deploy balance growth strategies that are economic value-added accretive with balanced risk-adjusted returns.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent digital experience, service efficiency, optimisation of digital assets, and governance across the regions
- Build strong partnership with in-country/regional teams to align digital balance build strategy; define and deliver program success metrics together with country teams
- Hands on experience of design and delivery of digital balance build journeys across one or more markets
- Solid understanding of Cards and Loans product and customer dynamic, and sensitive to new technology development and solutions
- Appreciation of risk and fraud management elements in designing key customer experiences
- Experience in both technology, business and digital functions is a distinct plus
- Strong problem solving and planning skills
- Strong understanding of analytics and solid numerical skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Organized, analytical, innovative and self-initiated
- Strong stakeholder management skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.