SVP, Head - DBS Remit Client and Partner Service Manager, Digital Banking, Consumer Banking Group
The service delivery manager is responsible for maintaining excellence in customer service and partner management across query handling, incident management, maintenance of client and partner SLAs, building robust processes and managing ad-hoc execution of client solutions.
In addition to managing consumer clients and institutional partners, the service manager is tasked with being responsible for ensuring seamless execution across clearing banks and non-banks DBS utilized across our corridors. Responsibilities:
- Manage all post-processing issues raised by DBS customers, Remit API partner banks and clearing partners. These include service outages, customer complaints, inquiries, alerts, investigations, regulatory incidents, etc.
- Log production incident issues with DBS Remit delivery/technology and follow through to ensure timely resolution; continuously manage internal stakeholders and senior management and design immediate and longer term enhancements.
- Work closely with regional digital channel, product and cash operations teams to mainrain best in class service response and support. Ensure timely closure of issues and appropriate risk logging of events with country stakeholders.
- Conduct analysis on customer behaviours and provide insights to product managers in designing or enhancing customer journeys. Flag ongoing risks and issues with clearing partners.
- Manage monthly/quarterly operational reviews with partner banks and clearing partners
- Institutionalize the DBS remit service management operating model within DBS T&O business and establish centre of excellence for digital payment customer and transaction handling.
- As a service manager, educate the broader bank and functional stakeholders ensuring the platform and processes are compliant with broader bank policies.
- KPIs: Customer/Institutional client feedback, reduction in recurring operational issues
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience (Customer experience/service, Remittance product management, Payments, Delivery)
- Education / Preferred Qualifications - University level Bachelors Degree
- Knowledge and Skills: Strong product knowledge in cross-border payments with a strong track record of sales and business development experience;
- Understanding of payment processing/operations
- Experience in working with workflow management tools and setting up operational process models
- Demonstrated ability to perform within a matrix organization and regional multi-country franchise;
- Understanding of technology project management/implementation, APIs, transaction process flows (preferred)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools
- Ability to influence and impact outcomes;
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to handle multi-tasking environment, meet deadlines, and work with a wide range of sensitive and confidential issues;
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and accomplish a task with little supervision;
- Strong strategic mindset with proven analytical skills
- A dedicated focus and commitment to customer service and a customer-first mindset
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.