SVP, Merchant Services (Digital Payments Group), Consumer Banking Group
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle.
We are looking for the Head, Merchant Services (Digital Payments Group) with overall responsibility to achieve Merchant Acquiring strategic business and revenue goals. This involves ensuring quality of service for the existing merchant base and acquiring new merchants.
- The essential functions of the job include the following, others may be assigned:
- Ensure that the Business Support Unit achieves the KPIs on service support to portfolio of merchants
- Constantly enhance processes for the BSU team to handle new merchant setup, investigations, Digital Payment implementation/testing
- Effectively attend to new / potential merchant enquiries, setting up of new merchants' applications and onboarding of new merchants.
- Drive root cause analysis/corrective action process to ensure BSU team is improving service levels by analyzing corrective actions
- Engage in merchant business portfolio growth through partnership with Head of Merchant Acquiring Sales in the systematic development of merchant acquisition opportunities for onboarding new merchant and developing strategic merchant relationships with growth potential
- Engage in relationship management activities including reviewing and analyzing MIS Reports for monitoring of sales performance and profitability
- Identify opportunities that best utilize DBS infrastructure to meet merchants' requirements and managing/expanding the accounts of existing merchants
- Ensure appropriate merchant metrics are generated, data is accurate and reporting deadlines are met on a timely basis
- Invoicing of services rendered and to identify inactive accounts for exit
- Provide support for the launch of digital payments for DBS merchants.
- Local market and regulatory knowledge and functional experience in acceptance, merchant acquiring, interchange management, consulting, financial transaction processing knowledge and client sales, preferably DBS, supporting highly complex clients and/or services
- Experience managing a team of sales and specialist professionals
- A minimum of 10 years of success in progressive leadership positions in the Payments industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Graduate degree/MBA preferred
- Working knowledge of payments network and processing services
- Demonstrated, detailed knowledge of the full breadth of acceptance and other products and services offered by DBS
- Microsoft office tools e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.