SVP, One Rewards - Program Director, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Job Purpose
In our team at One Rewards, we collaborate with our key stakeholders in technology and business (product) to deliver a Rewards solution that rewards customers for all interactions with the bank. These interactions allow customer to earn and redeem DBS points through acquisition and usage of DBS products and services across various touchpoints within the DBS product ecosystem and well as partner programmes.
This role will own and lead an entire program and is responsible to provide salient updates to stakeholders, resolve conflicts and enable collaboration between multiple groups, drive strategy and ensure timely delivery for One Rewards System
This role will interface with multi-disciplined groups such as Product owners, Scrum of scrum leads, Engineering, Testing, Data migration leads, Operations team, Finance and Risk.
The delivery of these highly complex and sophisticated reward solutions requires a capable and highly motivated individual who excel in stakeholder engagements and familiar with project management to deliver successful outcomes for the organisation with in-depth consideration to the customer journey experience. You will be required to collaborate widely with the various applications technical team supporting our delivery as well as our business counterparts on update. Roles & Responsibilities
- To structure and drive business transformation program to ensure that all stakeholders are represented
- To make recommendations for prioritisation based on requests submitted by internal stakeholders and assessment on overall program and come up with overall 3 years roadmap
- Planning, scheduling, and strategizing program delivery
- Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team across all stages of the program
- Manage third party vendor.
- Lead contact negotiation and obtain approvals from all stakeholders to further finalize the signing of master service agreement.
- Resource planning and delivery of the work as per agreed scope
- To manage a complex planning and execute the program
- To lead overall program and ensure delivery of key milestones are as per timeline. Build and manage the program schedule, define critical paths and tracking activities. Working with vendor and internal teams to ensure development, QA, delivery, and production preparation are as per target
- Determining and managing the risk to the program. Remove blockers and initiate supports required to move program progressively.
- Drive Program Governance. Orchestrate and own governance structure (e.g. Steerco, meeting cadence, daily stand-up, etc) that ensures clear and timely decision ownership and optimal resource allocation.
- Meet program financial objectives and targets by forecasting requirements, preparing program budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and corrective actions.
- Establish formal reporting arrangements and updating senior management on program progress
- Prepare Operational Readiness and lead coordination with all stakeholders for the program deployment
- Keep up to date on Rewards and Loyalty industry trends and strive to implement best practices in Agile method
- Minimum 10 years program management experience, preferably from banking industry. Experience in rewards and loyalty system are preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills, communicate effectively with senior executives, both written and verbal
- Advanced problem solving, conflict resolution, active listening and time management skills
- Demonstrated success in delivering strategic, cross functional, programs. Including planning, scheduling, monitoring, and stakeholder reporting & coordination.
- Active listening skills to ensure feedback drives new initiatives and identifies areas of improvement
- Sound knowledge of infrastructure and software development used in financial technology
- Flexible, positive and results-oriented attitude. Works well with changing timelines and priorities and can proactively manage up. Works with a sense of urgency and makes efforts to motivate others towards common goals.
- Experience in budgeting, planning, and tracking
- Advance MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, JIRA, Confluence, to be used for project tracking, updates, and collaboration tools.
- Project Management and Agile certifications are highly desired.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.