- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Our client is a well and long established international banking Group with over 400 domestic branches and international presence. The Group has competitive advantages including a strong customer base, the quick implementation of strategies, and an extensive lineup of financial products and services. Our client maintains lead positions with many clients in a variety of specialized industries with the corporate bank and capital markets areas.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Planning and strategising for the group operation to meet strategic objectives.
- Prepare reports for all planning activity metrics and analyze all results to recommend required improvements in performance
- To keep abreast of related developments in the banking industry, review procedures consistently to meet market requirements and provides reports to Management and relevant parties
- To determine competencies for future needs via Re-engineering, Innovation and IT enhancement
- To have regular cross group communication within Business Control Division, Front offices and APAC offices on operational issues, new requirements, new products etc
- Prepare efficient training programs to increase staff knowledge and introduce effective risk management control features and policies to minimize errors and clerical mistakes
- To have a firm grasp of the group BOP and the Common Procedures of Bank Operations for Overseas Offices
- Regular review of group procedure manual (BOP) to ensure the group operations is in accordance to policies, audit comments and in compliance to local as well as related overseas law and regulations
- Review group structure and administer manpower planning, staff development and appraisals
- Improvement an align with "best in class" within the bank and link with Shared Services Centre through any available measures
- To conduct regular review of the group BCP drill test scripts and allocate staff members participation in BCP drills.
- To perform duties assigned by the Management and to cover the duties and responsibilities of staff in the event of an emergency/crisis.
- Investigate and report discrepancies and irregularities arising from transactions, system failure and resolve issues including handling stakeholder's complaints and escalating all issues promptly
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- More than 15 years of back office operation experience (preferably in payments) in global banks with recent years involving strategy planning and operation management
- Experience in process re-engineering and/change management is a plus
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to manage stakeholders to influence and secure buy-in
- Strong presentative and problem solving skills
- Team lead capability
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.