SVP, PeopleTech Solutions Delivery Manager, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Design, build and run amazing technology solutions for our employees
- Future-of-work centric capabilities, solutions, tools and innovations
- Spans across workspace, employee-administrative and HR solutions
- Drive project and program delivery
- Responsible for ensuring project delivery on time on schedule and with quality
- Effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the program, projects and project management community and with other stakeholders if necessary.
- Resolve issues at the project or line level and escalate issues which cannot be resolved in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage key stakeholders and business and technology leads
- Manage and communicate effectively with domain leads at senior level and working level teams.
- Responsible for ensuring project steering committee meetings, cross function meetings and other key project meetings are effective and achieve objectives on a consistent manner.
- Change management
- Able to work with users to drive changes within the organization for projects implementation
- At least 10-15 years of solid experience working in technology solutioning, delivery and management areas.
- Strong experience in employee, workspace and/or HR technologies and solutions
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure, networking, applications, operations and/or workplace AV/Conferencing infrastructure will be an advantage
- Demonstrate self-motivated organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and employee-focused environment
- Demonstrated interaction and working with all levels of management.
- Bachelor's or above degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math ("STEM" majors) or equivalent experience (Computer Science preferred) Experience in working with a regionally distributed team
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.