SVP, Performance Architect, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Conduct full-stack performance analysis of distributed applications and diagnose/compute various performance bottleneck and propose improved architectures and remediation
- Create framework for performance diagnosis and execute optimisation
- Build prototype models and develop software to demonstrate the value of proposed solution
- Act as visionary and strategist for solution/applications performance and ensure standards and best practices are in place.
- Help the extended technology community to internalize and then adhere to these standards and best practices.
- Participate in architectural design and evaluation of future designs
- Software development skills and ability to work very closely with software & hardware
- Effectively communicate analysis results in both a qualitative and quantitative manner
- A Bachelor's/Master's in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have 10+ years' work experience in system architecture, design, development of fullstack applications
- Experience analyzing full stack software performance and on mobile devices/SoCs and knowledge of hardware, Software performance monitors or profiling
- Strong expertise in Java, C/C++ and Python
- Domain knowledge in one or more of these areas: Unix, Networking, SoC, CPU, GPU, Fabric, or Memory
- Need to be open minded. Able to see high level vision and yet able to focus on the steps and details necessary to achieve the necessary goals
- Creative and able to solve business problem using the right amount of software tool/solution
- Fluency in written and spoken English; Good communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.