Reporting to the COO based in Singapore, you will work closely with respective stakeholders across the organization, leading the Technology & Operations teams to drive organizational change critical to the successful delivery of the transformational journey the bank is embarking on.
You will be the overall Lead for the program and initiatives, including maintaining oversight of all work-streams and maintain direction/appropriate pace, and enable/facilitate the detailed design of change initiatives.
You will identify strategic initiatives aimed at driving consistency, efficiency and alignment across the teams within the division, and define implementation roadmap for strategic technology initiatives with identification of near term and long term goals/benefits.
Representing the Transformation office, you will build relationships and network with senior stakeholders across the organization to ensure engagement is maintained for the duration of the program and proactively seek opportunities to build successful relationships with partners/stakeholders/agencies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT/Computer Engineering
- Minimum 15 years in large/complex organizations (preferably in Banking Technology)
- Worked in Tier 1 Consulting Firms covering Technology
- Experienced in developing and delivering Technology transformation objectives
- Proven record in managing IT strategic planning and delivery, organizational change management, redesign and transformation.
- Excellent communication skills
Please reach out to Matthew Ng at 69500388 or MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.