SVP Technology Programme Manager (Financial Reporting)
- Permanent, Full time
- Tangspac , EA Licence No: 07C3635
- 10 Nov 17 2017-11-10
Working as Programme manager, you will be responsible to manage the delivery of complex technology programme to implement Financial reporting solution to more than 6 countries in the region.
Our client, an established platyer in global financial services industry is looking to hire a Senior Programme Manager to manage the entire programme lifecycle leading to successful implementation of Financial reporting solutions
- Managing the entire programme with teams of PM, BAs, Developers through the entire project life cycle
- Managing complex workstreams of projects
- Managing stake holders and ensuring excellent understanding of the scope of programmes, time lines, etc.
- Coming up with programme plan from inception to implementation
- Define clearly project scope and budget
- Assist in managing systems implementation
- Managing programme risk and reporting to senior stakleholders.
- Min 15 yrs of experience in technology role
- Have been playing senior PM or programme management role for the past 4 years
- Have experience in managing programme of min SGD 4 Million
- Proven track record in managing development team / development projects
- Have experience in managing regulatory projects such as MAS Regulatory reporting, Basel 3 financial / regulatory reporting projects
- Knowledge of Enterprise datawarehouse
- Excellent knowledge in financial reporting suites of applications
- Experience working with enterprise financial reporting third party solution is a plus.
- Experience in managing project budgets
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Interested candidates please email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org