A global investment bank has made available an attractive SVP Test Lead job.
About the SVP Test Lead Role:
As the SVP Test lead, you will play a critical role in the bank's enterprise-wide finance transformation programme and oversee all end-to-end testing activities for all phases of testing and coordinating with different stakeholders involved e.g. Innovation, Data Management, Country Finance, etc.
- Test Deliverables: Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Scenarios/cases/results, Requirement Traceability Matrix, testing status report as per the frequency mentioned in Test Strategy, Final Test Report
- In case of a testing war room, to support to set up a war room and drive the day to day war room activities, escalations, issue resolutions, resourcing
- Drive, monitor and operationalise regression and overall testing improvements charted out for test automation and optimisation
- Bring best practices on testing methodologies, test-automation, regression testing and tool-sets, to the table, to improve the overall testing process
- Apply strong Stakeholder Management and Communications skills, sound understanding of the Development Life Cycle (agile and waterfall), an understanding of functional areas specifically around ledger processes and financial/Regulatory Reporting to satisfy delivery of business benefits
- Ensure that all stakeholders are engaged in timely fashion and made aware of the overall testing strategy/process to ensure their participation in the testing phases in the relevant capacity
- Account for ensuring that all test plans are agreed, required expectations are met and all sign-offs obtained from the relevant stakeholders
- In case of complex and wide testing requirements, to plan and run the testing war-room with co-located stakeholders - managing all aspects from scheduling to obtaining required sign-offs - with a tight day-to-day plan
- Socialise and agree the fix-release plans upfront with impacted stakeholders including regression and functional UAT plans
- Act as the overall test strategy owner, centrally coordinating across various business streams, technology, vendor and other stakeholders - and get agreement on the strategy from all stakeholders
- Prepare and own the detailed test plans to ensure the integrity of overall project schedule and review test cases ensuring completeness of UAT coverage
- Bring in the testing best practices and to implement overall process improvements, push the testing automation agenda with a view to improve the productivity and to cut-short the regression testing window
- Review the lessons learned from previous releases / phases and to ensure that follow up/corrective actions are taken on time to ensure the smooth execution of upcoming test phases
- Put in place a strong governance framework; ensure solid communication with the various stakeholders at all levels - at appropriate forums - including PWGs, Periodic Test Progress Calls, Results walk-throughs, Sign-off calls, etc.
In order to succeed in this SVP Test Lead role, you must be strong in FTB software test management and senior stakeholder engagement, and ideally have some finance change experience.
- At least 10 years of experience in a business facing test-lead and/or project management role (Advanced)
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with prior experience in running war-rooms or test-focused working groups (Expert)
- Domain knowledge in business or Financial/regulatory reporting - from a test lead or business analyst capacity (Advanced)
- Familiarity with SDLC and strong insights on various testing phases, methodology and tools (Expert)
- Agile Project Methodology - preferable with experience in automated regression testing (Advanced)
- Ability to write multi-application test strategies, test plans, and detailed test cases with expected outcome (Advanced)
- Experience in executing and supporting all test phases, defect tracking and issue closures (Advanced)
- Experience with waterfall & agile methodologies (Advanced)
- Proactive, self-starter, autonomous & highly organised (Expert)
This leading financial institution has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting SVP Test Lead role.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera