SVP / VP, Delivery Manager, Consumer Banking Tech, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Own and drive the outcomes of the Analyse, Design, Build, Test and Implement phases of delivery
- Manage the allocation of delivery resources to projects based on the prioritisation of demand.
- Manage delivery releases and their content based on the prioritisation of demand
- Manage Web related delivery for DBS across CBG, Institutional, and Wealth segments.
- Relationship Management
- Prime “delivery” interface with CBG technology leadership and product owners to prioritise the demand for Platform delivery.
- Actively manage and influence a range of stakeholders (e.g. delivery managers, vendor partners and business stakeholder), including negotiating hard deadlines, delivery issues, critical success factors, pushing back on what cannot be delivered, foreseeing issues and proactively discussing them with stakeholders and escalating issues as appropriate to resolve them effectively.
- Technology Management
- Build delivery capability within DBS to run, manage and enhance Web applications
- Ensure long term sustainability of Web technology platforms through asset lifecycle management
- Establish Web delivery frameworks to allow for code re-use
- Establish agile delivery teams across mobile delivery
- Establish continuous integration and continuous delivery processes and tools to optimize delivery teams
- Provide and build a strong 3rd level support team and processes ensuring production stability of assets under management
- Proven track record delivering large complicated projects and programs
- Experience creating delivery capability from the ground up and building talented teams
- Experience working with and managing software product vendors
- Experience building technology platform teams onshore and offshore
- Experience with Web Application technology delivery, Java, Websphere, Jquery, HTML 5
- Experience with content management system delivery
- Demonstrated Experience with Agile delivery
- Experience running globally distributed projects
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.