SVP / VP, Team Lead, Ecosystems & Marketing Analytics, Consumer Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 25 Feb 18 2018-02-25
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business â€" they were made just right for you.
- Work closely with ecosystems teams to develop measurement matrices to follow-up on ecosystems, to ensure ecosystem strategies deliver business outcomes.
- Build models to analyze ecosystems performance, segregate impacts of various ecosystems to be able to assess impact of various ecosystems, individually as well as combined.
- Identify key trends within ecosystems, opine on the performance of the ecosystems and identify opportunities within the ecosystems for deeper customer engagement and further expansion of the ecosystems.
- Work closely with Ecosystems team to understand the business problems and use data driven insights for solutioning.
- Engage various ecosystem teams, squads, business units, supporting functions and other stakeholders on ecosystems performance, sharing insights as well as assisting in driving business opportunities
- Create visualizations and present clear, concise and actionable insights to the key stakeholders, lead discussions on ecosystem analytics and interpretation of results
- Work closely with marketing team to define metrics to measure success of marketing spends, to determine the ROI of marketing efforts, as well as the act of identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Provide marketing team with data driven insights and relationship between marketing campaigns and business outcomes; find opportunities to optimize marketing spent.
- Create visualizations and present clear, concise and actionable insights to the marketing and product teams; lead discussions on analytics and interpretation of results
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills, capable of influencing, including senior management
- Strategic thinker; strong results driven personality with innovative mindset
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.