This position requires the candidate to have a solid knowledge of the financial markets. The candidate is responsible for assisting sales staff to maintain customer relationships and provide the necessary services to customers. The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take this job include, but not limit to:
1. Assist Sales to provide customer service for client’s junior staff;
2. Assist Sales to collect and organize research, business-related data and news of competitor;
3. Collect customer research, other business needs as well as roadshow services feedback and communication with counterparts sales timely;
4. Assist Sales in handling routine business matters related internal processes (such as agreement review, account opening material preparation and process tracking, seats application material preparation, etc;
5. As a bridge between the client and the corporate access team, responsible for contact and coordination with the customer in roadshows, research and conferences, pass customer's request back to corporate access team, and responsible for greeting clients in the relevant business activities, etc;
6. Timely feedback non-corporate access team initiated customer service activities to corporate access team and secretary, for secretary to do data entry and statistics for customer service activities in CRM; regularly produced and provided business activity data related reports to the Sales and customers.
Good understanding on Sales and Trading business;
Basic knowledge on financial products.
Skills and Abilities:
Good communication skills in Mandarin and English;
Familiar with Office software;
Passion on the financial services industry;
High integrity, diligence and tenacity;
Good communication and teamwork skills.
1-2 years of relevant experience in the financial industry;
Diploma degree or above, major in Business/Finance related is preferred;
License of securities trading is preferred
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.