Our client is the global market leader for commercial real estate software technology. They are looking for a senior Sales Director to drive growth in key markets across North Asia.
- Close deals. You will solve complex problems and close multiple deals a month.
- Follow leads. You will build our business by following up on all inbound leads, sales inquiries and marketing responses.
- Gain and share knowledge. You will analyse the current marketplace, including competitive information and important market trends; relaying results to internal stakeholders.
- Grow territory. You will proactively qualify clients while nurturing existing relationships. You will develop and deliver product solution presentations to all levels of prospects management.
- Drive. You will drive our expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Collaborate. You will work closely across teams to promote, add or improve features based on market - demand and sales information about key accounts.
Ideal Candidate Credentials:
- The education. A degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance, or Real Estate. Or, you might be able to sell us on why your degree is just as effective.
- The experience. A proven track record meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- The natural sales instinct. The enthusiasm and the ability to engage people and develop relationships.
- The ownership and the drive. You know how to balance and prioritise sales, making calls, following up on warm leads coming from marketing, website, content, referrals as well as generating your own.
- Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time throughout your territory for client meetings and industry events – Territory is Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Japan.
- Language skills, Mandarin, Cantonese and/or Japanese highly preferable.