You will drive the sales performance of the Data Center wholesale product and services in Asia, Europe and the US. Along with defining the go-to-market strategy for each region. You will also set ambitious targets for yourself and the fast-growing sales team.
This opportunity is with one of the few companies in the data centre arena who are environmentally friendly and practice sustainability
- Defining and implementing effective sales and business-development initiatives in and execution of global strategy
- Identifying new business opportunities among current and prospective customers as well as clear strategies to convert them (AWS, Microsoft, Ali)
- Coordinating the information flow around sales activities and providing forecasts, analysis and market intelligence to Marketing and Sales to ensure achievement of defined sales targets
- Establishing strong customer relationships and maintaining positive customer experience throughout the sales process, including post-sale
- Conducting contract risk assessments and working closely with relevant parties to mitigate risk
- Building a robust Sales organization, with HR support, through best practices, training and cross-collaboration
- Bestowing core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A degree (or equivalent) Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in the data center industry
- Strong sales track record from start to complete project and installations
- Strong technical knowledge in Data Center infrastructure market, wholesale
- Experience in business development, account management and cross-selling across systems, solutions, products and service categories
- Understanding of contract negotiation, risk management and commercial and legal terms
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills, customer-focused mindset and a professional, “can-do” attitude
- Strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to the requirements listed above, please feel free to call Nathan direct on +65 6671 3359 to fast track your application, alternatively you can submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, please be sure to reference the Job Title in the subject of your email.
Nathan Hennie Smit
Registration Number: R1871799
EA Licence Number: 16S8373