Sales Support Equity
- market rate SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- KS International
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
Our client a leading in the financial institution is looking to hire a dynamic associate in their portfolio management team.
I am keen to speak with candidates who have 3 to 5 years of experience in equity products either from operations or sales support or traders assistant background. Equity product experience is a must.
•Providing reports and analysis in support of portfolio management needs. This would include the building of exposure, risk and performance reports/dashboards among others.
• Providing order/trade management support for portfolio managers. This would include order preparation, supporting governance, regulatory and compliance requirements, transaction and order reporting and monitoring, proactive management to ensure smooth trade execution and processing.
• Providing ad hoc support to Portfolio Managers.
• Working with Business Office to manage process and system improvements and deployments as well as manage portfolio, system access and budget administration etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Degree in any discipline with ideally 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
• Interests in and direct working experience with equity markets/instruments will be highly preferred.
• Able to engage different stakeholders, manage issues and deliver outcomes. Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency, and resilient to challenges.
• A strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communications and analytical skills, who is keen to learn, support and contribute to the team’s mandate.
• High level of initiative, meticulous and well-organized. Self-starter who is hands-on and comfortable to manage multiple tasks.
• Comfortable working with data and have a good sense of numbers. Experience with SQL and programming skills would be preferred.
• Good working knowledge with MS Office, in particular, MS Excel (eg. proficiency with pivot tables) is a must. Good working knowledge with data visualization requirements and tools such as Tableau would also be an advantage.
• Able to proactively understand business needs as well as seek out opportunities to make process and reporting improvements.
As this is a junior role, I am looking for candidates within 5 years of experience and ideally looking for Singaporean or Singapore PR.
For confidential discussions, you can also call me at +65 6323 5124 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
SINGAPORE: KS Consulting Pte Ltd - Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8081 Employment Agency Personnel Registration No.: R1103675