Agile and Scrum Experience
- Initiate Agile Projects by providing guidance and explanation on Agile & Scrum methodologies to key personnel
- Review organisational workflows and develop continuous improvement strategies (Kaizen)
- Lead agile team through Implementation of new processes to eliminate organisational waste
- Develop best practices for project execution and management
- Lead by example and influence other to adopt improved processes
- Minimum 3 years’ Agile experience handling Government Projects
- Certified Scrum Master or equivalent
- Familiar with prevailing agile tools and practices
- Leadership/Mentorship Skills
- Display sensitivity towards customers feelings
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No.: 13C6305
Reg No: R1770654
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.