Our client is a Singapore-based private banking and it is a Southeast Asia’s second largest bank. They are one of the fastest growing private banks in Asia, offering a structured and consistent approach - an open architecture product platform with robust research capabilities to deliver a total risk-based solution customised to each client’s needs. As we are strategically positioned to serve our clients across the globe with our network of offices.
- Manage the project’s scope and timeline.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks.
- Be the point of contact for external communications and facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in a Scrum Master role preferably in digital / payments related project.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement).
- SCRUM Master Certification is an advantage.
- Self-starter with excellent leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively.
- Experience in managing senior stakeholder.