SecOps / Security Engineer
About five years ago, three brilliant minds had an idea. This idea came from a belief in the potential of blockchain technology, and a desire to build global financial services that transition the world from old money to programmable money.
They were inspired. They were fearless. They took the plunge and TenX was launched.
At TenX, we believe that our people are our greatest assets and are at the heart of everything we do. We value innovation, taking initiative and being open to learning. We keep a strong focus on the outcome and always do the right thing even when no one is watching.
TenX is by the people, for the people. Dive deep with us! You are good at:
- Architecting and developing security solutions on one or more cloud platform(AWS, GCP or Azure) and applying cloud native security services
- Identity concepts - SAML, JWT, Oauth etc.
Requirements We need you to have:
- Security concepts and tools - Certificates, DLP, WAF, SIEM, firewalls, DDOS prevention, IDS/IPS, privileged access management, Encryption, SSL, VPN, IPSec, TCP/IP, DNS and web security architecture etc.
- Secure Code Quality Tools, Testing and Techniques - ZAP, Wireshark, Sonarqube, Metasploit etc.
- Documenting risks, security controls and evidence to ensure compliance
- Written and oral communication skills with the ability to adapt style and language depending on the audience
We would love for you to have:
- You have previously worked in an early-stage startup or in a similar setting
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or strong relevant experience within the security industry.
- At least 5 years' experience working as a software engineer
- Experience with security frameworks and processes - CIS, NIST, PCI/DSS. SOCI/II, etc
- Experience in conducting penetration testing exercises
- Experience in performing broad security audits within an organisation
Benefits You can expect:
- At least 3 years' experience working within a security-focused engineering field.
- Experience with one or more functional programming languages like Haskell, Scala, Rust, OCaml etc.
- Team: Intelligent and collaborative colleagues committed to achieving our vision. We are also fun-loving, friendly, and love some idle chit chat by our snack bar.
- Space: Super rad environment, fully stocked pantry, daily catered lunches, social and work events. Did I mention well-stocked snack bar?
- Days: Flexible working hours to suit your schedule and uncapped paid vacation days
- Health: One of the best medical insurance coverage in the market for you and your dependent(s)
- Tech: A new MacBook Air/Pro, TenX Card, TenX Ledger Nano S