- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Secretary, Group Customer Experience
Secretary, Group Customer ExperienceAre you fun loving, likes challenges and believe in making things possible?
If yes, you may be the talented Secretary we are looking for!
Group Customer Experience (GCX) Division is headhunting for a passionate assistant, job scope as follows:
The fun part:
- Manage the work life of Head, Experience Design and Head, Market Research.
- Support team in travel arrangements and others.
- Takes care of food & beverage (for pantry and workshops).
- Contact point for corporate visitors etc.
- Organise teambuilding events.
- Ad-hoc activities such as onboarding of new team members, maintenance matters and renovation etc.
The serious part:
- Manage finance matters such as invoicing and credit card statements, review monthly expense report. Work with Head, Experience Design on yearly budgeting.
- Responsible for risk and compliance matters such as RRSA, RCSA, Business Continuity Plan, tracking of compulsory course and quarterly submissions etc.
- Procurement matters such as maintenance of vendors' listing and various documentation.