Securities Custodies Specialist - Contract
- 48000 - 96000
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Hays Malaysia
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
Settlements and project opportunity in a top tier investment bank!
Do you have an interest in Security Settlements? This is a team member role supporting the 1WMP platform.
We are currently upgrading our IT Applications and you will support the Settlements team in daily processing during this project.
Your tasks will included the following:
– Monitor settlement transaction to ensure timely settlement incl. pre-matching and cancel and rebook transactions
– Place manual settlement and / or transfer instructions, affirm broker confirmations and handle broker enquiries
– Systematically chase and resolve pending transfers/ settlements, differences and breaks (cash and security)
– Administrate our securities settlement static data and standard settlement instructions (SSI) reference table
– Collaborate with interface partners as part of efficiency improvements and improve processes continuously
You’ll be working in a team aligned to Institutional Custody. The team covers pre-matching assistance, realignments, settlement monitoring, settlement fails management inclusive fails reporting. Investigating cash and securities are additional tasks.
- a degree qualification in banking, finance or any relevant areas
- at least 3-6 years project related experience
– motivated, proactive, adaptable, with a solution oriented way of thinking
– curious, eager to learn, able to self-develop and to critically self-evaluate
– responsible and conscious of risks. Pay attention to detail, quality and client satisfaction is imperative.
– independent, attentive to detail, with the ability to meet tight deadlines under high pressure, with the ability to multitask due to monitoring and addressing multiple transfers and issues concurrently
– keen to deliver highest level of quality services