Securities Settlement Officer
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA, Singapore Branch
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
The officer is responsible for processing of banking operations (trades and settlement) in one of the CA-PBS Asia back-office unit (Securities, Payments / FX / MM, Reconciliation & investigation and Support) located in Singapore. He / she reports and provides key support to his / her line manager. Versatile, he / she guarantees that services delivered to PBS clients are performed under the best conditions of efficiency, productivity.
• Process daily operations related to securities (Securities Master File, Income payments, settlement, derivatives and free of payment transfers).
• Provides support in timely, accurate, comprehensive manner to CA-PBS clients.
Familiar with standard financial products, in particular securities related products Securities, as well as the market infrastructures, regulations and operational risks related to the trade processing and settlement of these products. Knowledgeable about SWIFT messages types is a must.
• Bachelor degree, and / or professional qualification in Banking / Finance
• At least 2-3 years of banking back-office experience in securities (trades booking and settlement, FOP transfers, income).
• Knowledge of the S2i system as well as CA-PBS platform will be preferred.
• Ability to pick up technical skills / product knowledge quickly
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under stressful and fast pace environment
• Results oriented, self-motivated and meticulous
• Strong dedication to quality of service, “can do” as well as a team player attitude
• Fluent in English, Chinese and/or French will be an advantage.