- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 17 Dec 18
Job Location: Singapore
- Firewall Rule Lifecycle management and compliance reporting against firewall rules using Tufin suite and in house tools.
- Management and execution of FW housekeeping processes on a periodic basis.
- Ensuring firewall changes are complete and correct, and are compliant to architecture design and policies.
- Post change reviews for firewalls; performing quality checks and reporting to management and project teams.
- Assist firewall and network housekeeping projects with expertise
Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years of IT Security / Information Security experience, ideally in a Network Operations Center (NOC) or Security Operations Center (SOC) of a large organization.
- Experience in network security, firewall policy configuration
- Knowledge of security processes in a large organization, including the definition and follow-up of standard operational procedures, incident and problem management, and change requests.
- Ability to communicate IT security issues to other business areas in technical and non-technical language.
- Knowledge of Tufin Secure Track and Secure Change is an advantage
- Knowledge of Service Now is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Juniper and Cisco certifications would be an asset.