- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 17 Jan 19
NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER
Location : Singapore
• Must equipped with network security practical experience, specially in network segmentation for physical and logical network.
• Strong analytical skills and translate digested information into solutions
• Ability to articulate the situation and rationalized actions to be executed.
• Confident and influential in handling conflict
• Excellent time management and are able to multi-task
• Creative and resourceful, and comfortable with ambiguity
• Work independently in driving the project implementation on- time and on-budget
• Automate project quality assurance checks via scripting
• Work closely with network operation team in carrying out the network segmentation activities – in particular in relation with Network Security equipments (Firewall, IPS/IDS, WAF…)
• Measuring the progress of network segmentation and maintain the defined network segmentation framework.
• Documenting the agreed network segmentation framework and the network
infrastructure diagram for respective Business Unit
• Ensure all stakeholders understood the standard naming convention and consistently applied in day to day operation
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field of study
• Previous experience in one or more large Financial Institution
• CISSP or CCIE would be added advantage
• Minimum 5 years of experience in network engineering and 2 years in
Related Science/Engineering/Business Degree