Security Expert - Technical PM / Security Architect
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
APAC Production Security teams (based in Singapore and India) is covering multiple IT Security tasks for BNP Paribas Asia Pacific region, such as:
- Emergency Response (Production follow-up of Security Incidents in coordination with APAC CSIRT team)
- Network Security
- Vulnerability & Compliance Security scanning
- Privileged Identity Management
- Designing & Implementation Security solutions
- Production Support of Security solutions
The team in Singapore is currently looking for a Technical Project Manager, reporting directly to Production Security head.
In this role, the Technical Project Manager will work on the selection, testing and implementation of Security Solutions (Security Architect) - especially working on the design of the Network Security (network segmentation) & overall Security mechanisms.
The Technical Project Manager will work closely with all Production Security teams, IT Architecture, other Production team including Production PMO, and Global teams.
1. Design & Technical Project follow-up of IT Security solutions (specific for APAC or adapted from Global)
2. Design/Maintain an overall view on the IT Security systems within the Information System
3. Design of IT Security at Network level
4. Contribute to the Permanent Control framework for implementation of policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
5. Review and Update Security SOPs / Security architecture diagram
6. Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
7. Contribute in the evolution/implementation of Security within APAC and with Global teams
8. Consultancy for IT Project (Application/Infrastructure) on IT Security mechanisms, along with Risk Management team
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Strong expertise in IT Security (technical)
• Experience in IT Architecture
• Other experiences in IT, preferably within large IT Production, are appreciated
• University degree with a specialization in Computer Science / IT Security
• CISSP or other Security certifications
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent communication and advocacy skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to express complex technical issues in an easily understood manner.
• Experience working in an international and complex Financial environment, dealing with both business constraints and IT users across countries
• Project Management experience is appreciated
• Experience in a multi-cultural environment is appreciated
Specific Qualifications (if required)
• IT Security (technical)
• IT Network
• Project Management