- SGD 180 to 220K base
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore
- 16 Jul 18
Security Incident Management - Banking
Integral key senior role within their CISO office managing the security incident as the bridge between their Security Operations Centre and Senior Stakeholders.
Security Incident Management – Senior Position, Banking
My client is a renowned bank and they are expanding and growing aggressively in the region. They are expanding their Technology and Operations set up in Singapore and is keen to speak to top tier talents in the market.
They are currently looking to hire an integral key senior role within their CISO office managing the security incident as the bridge between their Security Operations Centre and Senior Stakeholders.
- Lead the assessment of security and business risk, presents investigation to senior stakeholders.
- Lead the post-mortem and track the relevant follow-up actions to ensure the weakness identified is properly addressed
- To be responsible for implementing security Incident/Crisis management practices and refinement, short and long-term project management, cross-team/discipline (Perimeter Security, Threat Intelligence and Cyber Security) collaboration, maintenance of stakeholder relationships and directly supervises all internal and external Security Incidents.
- This role is expected to have End-To-End ownership of handling cyber security Incidents with status updates on security Incidents to senior stakeholder.
- Relevant Degree in engineering/Computer Science / IT/Cyber Security from a recognized education institution
- Security Related Qualifications will be highly desirable e.g. ECIH, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP, CRISC, etc.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant Cyber Security/Security incident management experience preferably majority within the banking industry
- Strong knowledge of network, platform and application security, intrusion detection systems, advanced analytics, as well as other enterprise grade technologies.
- Clear understanding of risk management principles and able to evaluate the risk to the business based on the technical aspect of security incidents.
- Possess strong senior stakeholder facing and management skills.
- Capability in data analysis particularly in analyzing large amount of data to produce effective reports.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com or contact Gwen Fok at +65 6435 5619 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1221836
Charterhouse is a boutique executive search firm with footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East. We offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variaty of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.