Sen. Project Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
An exciting role in the Private Banking Digital Adoption APAC team, which is part of the Bank's PB Location COO Organisation. As part of the Digital Adoption APAC team, you will partner with business, marketing, design, and technology teams to help build and deploy initiatives to drive adoption of our flagship digital products and applications in markets across Asia, as well as of internal applications and systems across front office teams in the region.
This is a hands-on, high execution role which requires excellent business and technical skills to manage our digital product & front office platform adoption internally and externally, and to become a true partner to internal business partners and customers and bring their feedback and priorities back to IT teams for continuous improvement. We seek a professional who is passionate about technology and innovation and in particular about the role that technology plays in improving the efficiency of an organization and enhancing the services provided to clients.
The role includes the following core tasks:
- Ensuring that process/platform adoption and engagement targets are defined, agreed and met for both Client and Front Office Channel to realise ROI on investments (save time, keep A(RM)s safe, ensure profitability)
- Ensuring desired user behaviours are achieved to minimise business disruption and maximise user satisfaction
- Working closely with our platform and IT teams on the product vision and roadmap, so business partners can identify with the vision, creating a core message platform that provides the elevator pitch for each business partner segment
- Dedicated to delivering change (through improvements, BAU, initiatives) on time, within budget and aligned with appropriate change framework while maintaining quality and stability
- Defining rollout or business deployment plans to launch the enhanced or new platform
- Developing an overall communication plan that uses a mix of channels, conduct training, demonstration to FO and clients/prospects of our digital platform
- Developing awareness and reinforce delivered changes through campaigns, communication package along with marketing, platform.
- Capturing feedback prior and post rollout to ensure adoption and engagement, identify resistance points while also gathering data analytics to understand user behavior
- Acting as the main point of contact for Front Office on escalation of adoption related issues and incidents, especially with client impact. Coordinates issue resolution across Front-to-Back functions.
- Experience in launching client, front office and marketing commercial digital products and services and/or experience in a digital transformation consultancy or a B2B that has shifted to digital offering would be highly preferred
- Experience working with multi-functional partners and internal business partners, across lines of business, Design, Technology, Marketing, Risk, and Decision Management
- Experience deploying CRM platforms across enterprise organizations and driving long-term engagement serves as an additional advantage
- Proven track record of building positive relationships with top management, a deep sense of empathy and dedication
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management
- Experience in preparing and delivering presentations targeted to a senior audience
- Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, and provide reporting based on good understanding of digital analytics
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Extensive project management experience is preferred. Ability to work in an AGILE environment is an added advantage
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.