Senior/Engineer, Planning & Project
Job Responsibilities/Requirements: Job Responsibilities :
This position will be based at a joint venture company which will be incorporated by M1 Limited and StarHub Mobile Pte Ltd. The primary role is to manage the deployment of 5G Mobile RAN systems in order to meet network rollout and performance objectives based on organisational requirements.
- Co-ordinate and work with StarHub, M1 and the System Vendor to deploy 5G Mobile RAN equipment to ensure that project timeline is met.
- Plan and coordinate with StarHub, M1 or other MNOs for any integration of new network elements (such as service orchestration platform) to the 5G Mobile RAN in a timely manner.
- Oversee monthly network performance and usage reports to ensure compliance with organisational requirements.
- Manage and evaluate the change requests of any network parameters raised by StarHub and M1, as part of network optimization efforts.
- Plan the network evolution roadmap collectively with business stakeholders to ensure the 5G Mobile RAN stays competitive in implementing the latest technology/capability/feature in a timely manner.
- Plan and organise resiliency audit jointly with StarHub and M1 on 5G Mobile RAN systems (including transport network where relevant) to ensure compliance with IMDA's license obligations.
- Work jointly with System Vendor, StarHub and M1 to monitor the radio network performance and ensure IMDA's 5G QoS requirements are met.
- Collaborate with System Vendor, StarHub and M1 to ensure compliance with all other IMDA's 5G licensing requirements such as project milestones, UAT reports, Requirement Traceability Matrix and etc and proper documentation thereof.
- Administer all system and user management functions of the 5G Mobile Radio Network Planning Tool / System, which include:
Job Requirements :
Assign read access right to users of StarHub and M1.
Software and hardware upgrades.
System maintenance (such as map info / database maintenance).
Updating the relevant information on the tool to keep it up-to-date.
Generate radio coverage prediction plot.
- Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, preferably with specialization in Info-communication or computer engineering or related qualification; or
- Experienced personnel who possess three to five years of related working experience.
- Preferably to have hands on experience in 4G radio planning and rollout and familiar with Singapore's site implementation environment.
- Preferably to have hands on experience and knowledge of IP networking and IP addresses planning (TCP/IP/switching/routing/protocols etc.)
- Good working knowledge of network measurement and radio planning tools.
- Knowledge of 5G networks, computer networking and cloud computing would be an advantage.
- Maintain a strong learning attitude and able to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and is also a good team player.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Strong commitment to work and have good initiative.