- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 15 Nov 18
- Design and build automation, integration and load testing plans for B/OSS solutions.
- Review functional requirements and user stories from stakeholders.
- Identify defects and recommend corrective actions
- Maintain documentation of test results, with analysis to certify existing functionalities and integrations
- Testing for: Functional, non-functional, integration, regression, system, smoke and sanity
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience working with Acceptance Testing in an Agile, TDD environment.
- Experience executing multiple levels of testing.
- Familiarity with the following is a bonus:
- Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, JIRA and other continuous integration tools
Interested candidates may apply directly or alternatively send an email to Benjamin Neo at email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA No: 11C5502
Neo Kai Xuan Benjamin
Reg No: R1659873