Our client is one of the top-tier global fund administration firms with a strong track region in the region. Due to expansion of business, they are looking for Senior Account Manager for its hedge fund team. The role is based in Singapore.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day administration of hedge funds and will strive to be a one point contact to investment managers and funds’ investors. To carry out these duties, the successful applicant will lead a team of senior fund accountants and fund accountants to deliver timely and accurate fund administration services to the hedge fund clients.
- Main point of contact on a day-to-day basis for operational and critical issues
- Manage the hedge fund accounting team, provide leadership and guidance to the team.
- Review & sign-off of NAV calculations, finanical statements and associate reports
- Review Pricing, Position, Bank and Cash Reconciliation
- Perform AML checks for investors Implement FATCA and CRS Programme to ensure client funds' compliance with regulatory requirements
- Review, manage and liaise with auditors for audits of client funds
- Assist in pre launch phase of new client fund vehicles, launching of new fund and review operational procedures
- Involve in projects and process enhancement when necessary.
- Degree in Accountancy or finance or equivalent
- Member of CPA, CA, ACCA, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of differnt types of Hedge Funds
- Strong knowledge of Singapore FRS/ IFRS and US GAAP
- At least 7 years of hedge fund accounting experience with proven managerial track record of at least 3 years
- Strong product knowledge and technical skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong client management skills and good business acumen.
- Must have knowledge of general accounting and reconciliation practices and procedures.
- Proficient in using PFS-Paxus will be an advantage.
If you would be keen in the role, do send in your updated CV to email@example.com, with a brief write up on the types of Hedge Fund products you are familiar with, and your understanding on general accounting and reconciliation practises and procedures.