- SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
One of the world's leading insurance groups is recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join its Singapore office. In this job,
About the Senior Accountant Role:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of financial accounting and finance matters.
- In charge of all MAS reporting, assist in HO reporting (including monthly, quarterly and annual reporting as well as other ad hoc reporting from the headquarters)
- Keep abreast of the changes in the MAS Insurance Act to ensure full compliance with MAS
- Liaise with the tax consultants, auditors, regulators, corporate secretary and external actuary
- Maintain the chart of accounts, reports and prepare the JVs for the month-end closing activities
- Take charge of the report automation
To succeed in the Senior Accountant job, you need to have good knowledge of insurance regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office especially in Excel including pivot tables
- Dedicated and keen to learn
- Diploma / Degree in Accounting, Finance
- Proficient in internal controls, preparing MAS returns and financial statements
- Three to five years' accounting experience in general insurance accounting and MAS reporting
This world-leading insurer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of business. The firm also offers a great people-centric working environment and a range of exciting career opportunities.
If you are a problem solver with strong analytical skills and want to take on a leadership role as the next step in your career, this Senior Accountant job is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss on this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1544508 Mabelene Ang