Our Client, a renown MNC in the chemical industry, is looking to hire a Senior Accountant, as a replacement role. The Senior Accountant will report to the Head of Finance Services and will have a great focus on operational accounting.
- Conduct product costing and analysis
- Support cash flow management and daily update
- Handle customer rebates, agents Commissions and Royalties to Headquarters
- Work closely with shared service center to ensure timely accounting postings.
- Initiative and support financial process improvements.
- Prepare and analyse management information on operational performance, deviations, forecast
- Handle asset management and CAPEX; conducts financial analysis; provides financial toolbox
- Monitors financial resources of business units (including cash, net working capital)
- Prepare Quarterly GST, monthly withholding tax, statutory survey form and statistical returns
- Ensure on time and accuracy in month-end closing report (monthly financial report)
- Ensure accurate monthly account schedules (prepayment, accruals) and journals for posting
- Support and coordinate projects implementation
- Degree in Accounting, Economics or its equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in areas of accounting and management information
- Proficient in SAP and Microsoft Office applications
- Has experience in project implementation or process improvement experience.
The position is based in Singapore, in the West.