• New headcount • Good variable component
About Our Client
Our client is a growing commodity trading house that is part of a listed group. Job Description
- lead group consolidation process
- Review and liaise with subsidiaries to resolve accounting related issues
- Assist manager to oversee daily operations of the accounting function and support accounting operations as needed.
- Check for compliance with group accounting policies and group guidelines
- Support accounting team for accounting related matters, and audit related matters
- Liaise with tax agents and external auditors.
- Initiate improvements in group consolidation processes / accounting operations and related areas
- Lead / support finance related projects to improve productivity, compliance or governance and provide recommendations for improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- Any ad-hoc accounting functions assigned by the management.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA or CA;
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field with prior Big 4 audit experience;
- Solid experience in consolidation;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office program (Excel/Word);
- Well organized and ability to use initiative;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good eye for detail and good analysis skills;
What's on Offer
- Well organized, adaptable and ability to use initiative. Results focused with a positive attitude.
Good remuneration package with strong variable component in a growing organization that has created a new headcount for this opportunity.