Senior Accounts Officer
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Aeon Search Consulting , EA Licence No: 08C2965
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Corporate Asian Bank looking for a Senior Accounts Officer to prepare regulatory reports, expenses/payments, Head Office reports, reconciliation of statements etc
Supporting the Head of Accounts, you are involved in
- Prepare and submit MAS Regulatory reports & Head Office reports
- Manage the reconciliation of Nostro accounts and proper recording of assets and liabilities in the accounting system.
- Prepare and maintain the fixed assets register.
- Prepare GST and submit GST return
- Assist in UAT testing of new products
- Works closely with IT for any new accounting standards development or process
- Processes all expenses and payments
- Maintains and reconciles the general ledger monthly.
- Knowledge of MAS reporting requirements, banking products and banking business
- Min 4 years of relevant working experience in regulatory reporting in banking industry
Interested applicants, pls email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org