SANNE is currently seeking a Senior Administrator, reporting to an Assistant Manager within our Private Debt and Capital Market division, to have responsibility for the provision of administrative support to an active client portfolio.
- Work on all aspects of administration & company secretarial matters;
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, bankers & the investment manager as required;
- Liaise with lawyers and clients with regards to reviewing transaction documents;
- Build detailed understanding of client portfolios, entity specific requirements & applicable statutory regulations/requirements & act as a source of guidance to more junior team members and to answer client queries;
- Arrange & attend board meetings, prepare minutes & maintain other appropriate records and logs;
- Arranging payments & maintenance of payment logs;
- Responsibility for the billing process, ensuring accurate monitoring of exceptional work & monitoring/chasing the timely settlement of invoices;
- Monitoring of tasks on Console to ensure completion on a timely basis;
- Collection of due diligence for investors & borrowers in
- line with procedures;
- Assisting with transaction management, including day-today signing requests, new investments & investment amendments;
- Work with the assistant manager/manager & accountants to ensure team adherence to internal policies, controls and systems, including meeting any internal deadlines;
- Work with the assistant manager/manager & directors to ensure the planning , coordination & completion of all obligations & administration requirements within strict deadlines for the administered entities;
- Build key relationships with clients, respond swiftly to client requests & manage client expectations;
- Work with the assistant manager/manager to ensure completion of annual reviews, compliance & risk reviews & client due diligence reviews for administered entities;
- Accurate time recording; and Perform all other duties to support the assistant manager/manager & team as may be necessary.
Skills / experience required
- Hold, or have substantially completed ICSA Diploma or equivalent and
- Experience of 3 years within the finance industry.