Senior Analyst, Business Analytics
Aon is currently recruiting an Analyst, Business Analytics to join our team in Singapore. About Aon
Aon's Centers for Innovation and Analytics in Dublin and Singapore are the cornerstone of Aon's $350M global investment in analytics. The ACIAs deliver data-driven insights to clients by leveraging our unmatched data capabilities across both risk and people solutions.
Established in 2012, there are over 100 colleagues employed by ACIA Singapore today, with rapid growth planned over the next few years. The team currently includes actuaries, computer programmers, data scientists, financial analysts and accountants. Through their concerted effort the ACIAs build best in class analytic insights and capabilities to better serve clients and colleagues globally. The Opportunity
The successful candidate will join the Client Solutions team which forms part of Aon's Innovation Center in Singapore. The Client Solutions team helps Aon understand and interpret our client data and provides analytics to help us make better strategic decisions to develop our business.
The team delivers client-centric global initiatives across geographies and solution lines, with the objective to embed actionable client analytics and drive performance growth. Our initiatives currently include Sales Effectiveness, Local Market Planning, Articulating Value, Global Client Profitability and Cross Sell. Responsibilities
As an Analyst you will be u ndertaking a consulting role and partner with the business / countries to maximise the value from consuming actionable insights focused around client data. You will be responsible for problem solving, assisting with end to end solution development and implementation of our key initiatives. Working in a collaborative team environment, but with a high degree of independence you will work directly with senior leaders to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- Partner with the business to deliver value-added insights to support senior management in strategic decision-making:
- Conduct presentations, facilitate workshops, produce decks, create models, work with global senior leaders and engage with external consultants to understand, articulate, quantify and translate business problems into recommendations.
- Translate data into insights that drives targeting and segmentation strategies
- Propose ways of analyzing data that aligns with client objectives
- Identify data patterns & trends, and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability in business planning, account management and operational processes
- Project-led country deployments of Client Solutions initiatives:
- Project management of initiatives with a diverse group of stakeholders to ensure delivery of results within stipulated timelines
- Partner with local country to source data inputs, address data quality challenges and determine configuration requirements
- Work with internal and global team members to implement recommendations towards a positive and sustainable outcome.
- Conceptualize solutions, roll out and test products, work with countries to ensure the solution is tailored, and oversee product maintenance.
- Own 2-4 countries and be responsible for country relationship which may involve team's full suite of products.
- Translate end user requests into technical requirements for our development team
- Data management and Model delivery:
- Understand new datasets, reconcile reports, cleanse data, create joins and apply business logic.
- Compile, understand, analyze data, and derive meaningful insights
- Support development of new analytical tools through design, testing and implementation
How to Apply
- Degree in Business, Mathematics, Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related analytical fields
- 3+ years experience in business analytics consulting or financial planning & analysis
- Keen interest in consulting and using data & analytics to change organizational behaviour
- Team player, analytical, problem-solving, critical and innovative thinking skills
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to multi-task, s elf-disciplined, organized, detail-oriented, with good prioritization skills
- Coding (Python/SQL) and the ability to use data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI would be advantageous.
- Occasional international travel in the future may be required
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.