- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Senior Analyst, Business Planning – Strategic Cost Management, Global Consumer Financial Services Finance
Senior Analyst, Business Planning – Strategic Cost Management, Global Consumer Financial Services FinanceReporting to the Head of Business Performance, Global Consumer Financial Services, you will work closely with respective Business Heads and BP&A finance counterparts in driving cost management initiatives and ensuring cost targets are achieved.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Partnering with the business teams in driving and executing strategic cost management agendas.
• Working closely with respective businesses (CFS, O&T, HR etc) to review monthly cost performance, as well as investigation of variances.
• Developing cost analytics and modeling capability to provide an independent assessment of the business cost trajectory for flash, mid-month and rolling forecasts; highlight risks and opportunities against Plan delivery and recommend actions needed (where appropriate)
• Champion the development of GCFS product / segment cost allocation framework and methodologies; provide the transparency of internal and intra-group cost allocations to ensure equitable attributions.
• Driving the MI simplification agenda for improved cost reporting to meet the strategic needs of businesses.
• Accountable for the delivery of Annual Operating Plan process/submission for GCFS cost within the stipulated timelines by working closely with respective BP&A teams.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline - Finance / Accountancy / Economics with over 6 years related working experience.
• Broad-based understanding of consumer and wealth management business and product dynamics.
• Possess strong commercial judgment, professional maturity and results orientation.
• Excellent communication - influencing, analytical and decision-making skills
• Good understanding of MI Methodologies which include cost allocation frameworks
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-task, and lead through ambiguities.