Senior Analyst, Investment
- Market Competitive
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Keppel Capital International Pte Ltd
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
This is a key role that focus on supporting the Investment team in managing the end to end investment process from underwriting potential investment opportunities, transactions management and deal conclusion with the various stakeholders. The key objective of this role will be to contribute to the delivery of maximizing risk-adjusted investment returns for the business.
- Supports the team in identifying and evaluating potential investment opportunities, structuring and executing the acquisition of assets in Asia Pacific and other regions
- Conduct financial modelling to assess / support acquisitions; present financial analysis to key stakeholders
- Conduct and coordinate legal, tax, technical & financial due diligence for assets to be acquired, working with internal functional teams and external advisers/ consultants.
- Prepare investment papers, presentations and other materials as required
- Project manage investment and divestment processes including participation in both auction and bilateral/ off-market transactions; Work with internal functional teams and external advisors on deal documentation and contracts;
- Assist with Investor Relations, e.g. investor pitchbook preparation, queries on investment portfolio.
- Possess Degree in Business, Economics, Accountancy, Finance, Real Estate Finance, and Engineering disciplines or equivalent;
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience of relevant working experience. Experience in real estate investments will be an added advantage;
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation and interpersonal skills;
- A self-motivated team player who is meticulous, detailed oriented, organized and able to learn quickly, independently with strong analytical skills;
- Proficient with financial modelling, market and industry research in real estate assets;
- A strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to interact well with different functions and levels.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast pace dynamic environment.