- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 06 Dec 17
Senior Analyst, Risk & Finance Data Projects
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Senior Analyst, Risk & Finance Data Projects
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To lead the Finance & Risk Data Analysts and also individually perform the business and functional analysis relating to Finance and Risk reporting requirements and its data analysis leading to the preparation of accurate, detailed and complete business requirement documents and change requests
- During requirement analysis, the Senior Analyst with her/his good working knowledge of business processes and data flows, be able to effectively facilitate the collaboration of business and cross-functional teams and process owners and ensure that requirement specifications are complete and accurate
- Work closely with EDM Technology Consumption and Data Modelling teams during the product development life cycle and be involved in solution design, functional specification review/sign-off and testing
- Ensure that business and functional stakeholders are kept abreast of risks and issues impacting project delivery
- To have good understanding on EDM data assets and exercise good judgement on their re-usability in order to build on existing solutions
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, information science, or similar fields.
- Demonstrated experience in the Risk and Finance domains of at least 10-12 years
- Sound knowledge of the strategic business drivers and operational process requirements
- Have experience in working on large development/implementation projects or data management programmes
- Attention to detail, good analytical and problem solving skills and critical thinking are essential
- Good communication skills
- Be able to look at an issue that needs to be solved and propose solutions quickly
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 15/12/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.