Our client is an international asset management firm who offers global investment management with both equities and fixed income products. They are currently expanding their credit team is on a look out for a Senior Asia Rates and FX Portfolio Manager/Strategist. The position will be based in Singapore.
The role will be responsible for researching and analyzing EM local rates and currency. The incumbent should contribute to investment strategies and generate positive returns. The role will be responsible for implementing the investment strategy and/or manage Asian bond portfolios.
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Advanced Graduate degree in Finance or Accountancy is preferred
- 10-15 years of experience in EM local rates and FX markets
- Good in-depth industry knowledge and the ability to anticipate market developments in the Asia fixed income and currency markets
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English language and knowledge of Asia languages (due to the nature of the role) would be an advantage
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com