Senior Asset Manager
- Commensurate with experience / AWS / VB
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Straits Real Estate (Management) Pte. Ltd.
- 31 May 18 2018-05-31
The successful candidate will join SRE’s asset management team, and have direct responsibilities for driving and delivering returns for the company’s investment portfolio. The SRE asset management team has a strong market reputation for its active approach to asset management and its focus on delivering results. The team constantly pushes for higher performance from its partners and its assets, and always seeks to outperform the market.
The role is responsible for:
- The management of one or more assets within the portfolio. You will have direct ownership of your assets’ performance. In order to deliver the returns, you will be required to formulate and implement asset management strategies, with the objective of enhancing the assets’ performance and ultimately creating values for the company’s real estate portfolios.
- Monitoring market conditions and keeping current your view of evolving market trends and situations. Your view of the market will set the asset management decisions concerning your assets, the divestment considerations, as well as the company’s evaluation of potential new investment opportunities.
- Work with the investment and finance teams in evaluating, and conducting due diligence of new investments. You may also, from time to time, be required to participate in the development of new business concepts and strategies.
We would like to hear from you if you are:
- An independent self-starter, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work with external partners and consultants.
- A good team player with a high level of initiative, resourcefulness and business acumen.
- Strong in cash flow modelling and good with numbers.
- A holder of a Degree in Finance/Business/Real Estate with 8-10 years’ of working experience in investment or asset management with a real estate fund management firm or a real estate private equity firm. Alternatively, if you do not have the relevant industry experience but have done well in your current career and you are looking for a career switch into real estate private equity, we would be happy to hear from you too.