Senior Associate- Strategy Consulting
Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Associate - Strategy Consulting
to join our team in Singapore.
- Play a formative role in shaping the strategy of major clients
- Solve an exciting variety of critical client problems
- Work within a diverse and collaborative environment
- Play a critical role in Delivering Aon United
We are seeking a talented individual to join Aon Inpoint in Asia Pacific as a Senior Associate (located in Singapore). The role will offer an opportunity to further develop your skills working alongside a diverse and close-knit team. You will be involved in a variety of projects and with a variety of clients that include some of the most influential individuals in the (re)insurance industry; playing a key role in helping to shape the future of their firms.
This role is broad and involves a large diversity of activities, focused on supporting senior stakeholders in the delivery of value to clients. Responsibilities will span Consulting, Engagement and Data & Analytics, requiring you to think creatively to develop new and innovative strategies for clients by generating and presenting valuable and actionable insights that are relevant to their needs and to the wider Aon business. Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and contribute to consulting projects to help (re)insurers define and achieve their strategic goals
- Conduct market research, financial and data analysis to inform strategic recommendations to clients
- Support preparation and facilitation of interviews with clients and Aon colleagues
- Engage and actively contribute to the production of reports and other client deliverables
- Support the development and implementation of strategic recommendations
- Communicate findings and recommendations to clients, at every level of the organisation
- Support Client Leaders in delivering business-focused advisory services and in driving long-term initiatives between (re)insurers and the Aon Group
- Support specific aspects of the client relationship alongside other Aon colleagues
- Coach and supervise more junior team members
- Participate in full consulting and engagement lifecycle by supporting the delivery of one-off or recurring workstreams and strategic initiatives
- Support sales efforts by conducting research on various markets and players and by preparing sales pitches
- Develop your internal network to connect with Aon's market practitioners as required by client-focused activity and Aon United initiatives
Demonstrating a track record of success, you will be curious, keen to learn and eager to challenge the status-quo with fact-based recommendations.
- Three to six years of experience working in management consulting, (re)insurance or financial services.
- Able to develop solutions to complex problems
- Able to articulate the strategic view with detailed arguments and action plans
- Interested in the insurance industry, its challenges and evolutions
- Able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Project management and leadership capabilities
- Able to act with conviction and be a people-influencer with both C-suite leaders and operational teams
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau and Alteryx
Candidates with a graduate degree in business, finance or equivalent, and experience working in management consulting, (re)insurance or financial services. This is a great opportunity to become a pivotal member of a growing and highly professional team. Aon is a global organisation which strives to provide meaningful career paths for its employees: come on board and reap the rewards. About Aon Inpoint
Aon Inpoint is a valued and trusted strategic advisor to (re)insurers and other financial and professional services companies, including many of the most prestigious Global (re)insurers.
We help our clients navigate an evolving environment to drive sustainable growth and business results.
With privileged access to Aon's proprietary data, and the knowledge of its global network of insurance industry experts, we are uniquely positioned to deliver unique and compelling insights into the sources of competitive differentiators in our industry. Most importantly we help our clients turn insights into practical actions and tangible returns. How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.