Senior Associate/AVP, Origination, Syndicated Finance
Business Function Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities The candidate will work closing with the senior originators to closely originate and support the origination and structuring of syndicated loans. Duties include supporting the:
- Originate and structure for clients in the region their financing requirements.
- To be able to bridge the clients requirements to what our investors needs.
- Work with the Distribution team to determine bidding strategy for a syndicated loan proposal.
- Analysis of borrowers' needs and make pitches.
- Preparation of proposals.
- Structuring and negotiation of terms and conditions
- Preparation of termsheet /cashflow models.
- Provision of underwriting and market intelligence.
- Coordination of terms with Bank Arrangers.
- Preparation of Information Memorandum.
- Lead documentation and due diligence process.
- Liaising with technical professionals including legal, accountants as well as other market surveyors etc.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree holder in Finance, Banking or related discipline
- Minimum 4-7 years relevant experience in corporate banking and in originating of syndicated loans
- Experience in Credit analysis and corporate banking.
- Documentation knowledge.
- Experience in structured transactions, leverage buyouts.
- Comfortable in cash flow modelling
- Excellent communication skills.
- A team player.
- Experience in originating and distributing of syndicated loans.
- Regional experience.