Senior Associate/Associate, Business Management Support Specialist, Reconciliation Services Unit (RSU), Risk Management, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Purpose T&O COO - Operations Risk Management - Reconciliation Services Unit (RSU) provides the full support to DBS Group in the management of Nostro & General ledger accounts reconciliation. The unit has three functions:- Nostro Account Reconciliation, General Ledger Reconciliation for Consumer Banking Business and Business Management Support (BMS) that manages reconciliation system's static data, feeds processes and production of daily escalation reports and MIS aging reports for stakeholders. The BMS Specialist role is to support the Business Management Support (BMS) team and participate in new business initiatives and projects. Responsibilities
- Oversee daily production activities and deputise for the team lead
- Manage reconciliation system production processes, including but not limited to static data updates, statement data upload and upstream data feeds monitoring
- Performs reconciliation system auto-match rules analysis, creation and testing.
- Escalate any exception, errors and abnormal issues identified during daily processing
- Ensure timely response to all queries received from internal/external stakeholders
- Manage Weekly/Monthly MIS reporting
- Develop working knowledge of relevant workflow and systems. Provide suggestions on improvement to reduce operation risks and increase productivity
- Performs role as Subject Matter Expert for reconciliation system requirements in ad hoc projects, system enhancements and system migrations
- Devise comprehensive UAT test cases and conduct UAT testing
- Collaborate with various technology partners on BAU issues resolution and change management activities
- Ensure all work performed is in accordance with the established procedures, policies, guidelines and standards as applicable
- Full compliance with all the Bank's policies, guidelines and code of conduct
- Strong people management capability including coaching, development & retention of talent.
- Ability to work well with stakeholders across different business and countries.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree holder preferably in Engineering or Computer Science with minimum 5-year (Senior Associate-level) / 8-year (AVP-level) of work experience in Banking Operations or Technology
- Must be of sufficient maturity and experience to be able to independently engage Tech Support & Business Unit on BAU matters as well as to escalate and articulate issues and proposed resolutions
- Experience in managing SmartStream TLM system or other industry standard reconciliation systems will be highly beneficial
- Ability to collect and analyse data and make recommendations
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good command of MS Office & knowledge of SQL required