Senior Associate/Associate, Frontend Developer, HACK2HIRE, Technology and Operations
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
See job description for details
DBS is the Worldâ€™s Best Digital Bank. We put digital priorities at the heart of banking, designing and creating products and services to help our customers. Digital innovation pervades every part of the bank, from our consumer banking arm to corporate banking arm. With a strong culture of innovation, experimenting with new technology and collaboration with the FinTech community, we aim to simplify banking so we can help others Live More, Bank Less.
Weâ€™re looking for effervescent proponents of our vision who are driven to understand the impact of technology across varying levels all over the world to be part of a major transformation programme to reimagine banking.
Based in Singapore, youâ€™ll be leveraging the latest technology to develop mission critical applications from scratch. As part of the delivery and governance in Wealth Technology you will be part of the strategic transformation programme which is engaging in UX, design thinking, Agile, cloud technologies, microservices and Big Data.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Design and implement web-based applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Keeps up to date with the latest trends in UI development
- Apply Agile methodology and instil best practices into the process
- Communicate effectively with other engineers and QA
- ANGULAR (1.x or >2)
- Experience in UI testing and Code Quality Tools (Jasmine, Mocha, Cucumber, BDD, TDD, JSLINT, etc...)
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS)
- Experience in automated build, integration, and deployment tools i.e. Jenkins, Bamboo
- Understand the paradigms and techniques associated with web page performance and degradation; how to analyse, apply measures, and resolve bottlenecks
- NodeJS Experience
- Cloud Platform Experience
- Mobile Development Experience (Native IOS/Android, React Native, Native Script etcâ€¦)
- Experience in the AWS Mobile toolset â€" Pinpoint, Mobile Hub, Amplify, Device Farm
- A team player who can work well with people
- A self-starter who can work independently to meets challenging targets
- Great communicator with strong influencing and negotiation skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.