Senior Associate/Associate, Investigator, Financial Crime & Security Services, Group Compliance
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
See job description for details
Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank's interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders.
- Conduct investigation into financial crime, allegations of misconduct and mis-selling involving employees.
- Ensure all evidence of the cases is collated accurately; statements are properly recorded and timely reporting of the cases to Business Units/Support Units.
- Promptly escalate significant cases to Group Head of Fraud & Investigations as needed.
- Ensure that cases are properly recorded and updated in the case management database.
- Liaison with Insurers, the Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Ltd, and internal Business Units/Support Units.
- Diploma / Degree / relevant qualification from a recognized institution with more than 3 years of working experience in the banking industry, preferably in retail banking, wealth management or insurance.
- Familiar with the Financial Advisers Act and its related notices/subsidiary legislations. It will be an added advantage to have knowledge on one or more of the following legislations â€" Securities & Futures Act, Banking Act and Insurance Act.
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous, proactive, able to think creatively and work independently with excellent verbal and report-writing skills to effectively interact with colleagues and external parties of all levels.
- A strong team player and proficient in Microsoft applications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.